Love the water, family friendly fun, great people coming together, and sunshine?
You've come to the right place!
Here is what you need to know:
- We meet weekly on Wednesday nights at 8pm during the summer at our club house located on North Shore Road in Bantam, CT
- Practices are typically held on Wednesdays at 6pm before our meetings. Participating families and individuals will bring a dish for the themed pot luck dinner.
- Ski Show
- We practice all summer long in preparation for the annual water ski show. The ski show is always held on the second weekend in August at Sandy Beach on East Shore Road in Morris, CT.
- Membership Type
- We have social members and participating members.
- Social members join to show support for the club and to get access to the festivities
- Participating members take part in the ski show at any level
- Annual Membership Dues
- Family Membership = $150 per family
- Individual Membership = $75 per individual
- Individual Student Membership = $25 per student (must be a full time student, age 24 and under)
- Bantam Lake Protective Association Dues
- Annual Bantam Lake Protective Association (BLPA) Dues = $25
- All members are required to pay BLPA dues. The BLPA has helped preserve and protect Bantam Lake since 1925.
- Click here for more information about the Bantam Lake Protective Association
- USA Waterski Membership
- Boat Slip Rental
- Ski club members do have access to renting ski club dock slips but availability is very limited
- Slip holders must have a family membership and participate in dock maintenance
- Slip rental costs $675 annually
- Make note on your membership application if you wish to be added to the wait list
- Ready to Join?
- If so, click the button below to visit the member resources page where you can fill out the application and pay online or via mail
- If you still have questions, click here to fill out the contact form